Skype
jimac1888

Escape from the Aquarium Escape from the Aquarium

Decent prototype, has potential, works fine in Chrome

Ghostbusters B.I.P #1 Ghostbusters B.I.P #1

You sell this short announcing its not a game, its interactive and the choices matter so it is a game in a sense. 5/5

I love the ghostbusters

Muja responds:

You're right, but the interactivity is kept to a minimum. And I didn't want the users to expect an actual game and then feel disappointed.
Plus, I think the description "interactive comic" is more appropriate.

Thank you for the review!

Liberty City Liberty City

Collision detection needs a lot of work, nice job with the graphics.

Crazy Autopilot Crazy Autopilot

Not the worst avoid game i have played, i suggest a mute button for the music other than that nice graphics decent idea, collision seem pixel perfect, good job.

Endless Void Endless Void

Damn this is so relaxing, should come with a warning though motion sickness :)

I shall give it a 5/5 relaxed and condensed!

As Pedrinha GAme As Pedrinha GAme

Very short.

The moving platform is faster than the player and the player doesn't move with it.

I don't speak Spanish but decent start to a game.

Dhowglas responds:

Thank you Falkor, I'll try to change from 60 to 120 frames, the mobile platform is really a problem that I can not answer.

Falko I speak Portuguese. : )

Timber Lorry Driver Timber Lorry Driver

I do enjoy all your games, they are beginning to feel the same though (nothing wrong with that) The pedestrians is a nice touch.

Delivery Steam Train Delivery Steam Train

Game is good but the fun element doesn't last long, There is a glitch at the start of the level you can get the door to the dropper jammed so you can't drop all the objects.

The basic concept is good enough but maybe changing the game from a level based puzzle to an actual game with some sort of story line maybe were the aim is to earn payment by delivering the objects.

I will rate 3/5 here but for the submission i will rate 5/5 this deserves to be on site.

No Hero - Renaissance No Hero - Renaissance

Control for the jump is a bit sticky which makes the movement very frustrating if thats what you are going for then well done but its not for me. 3/5

ContraLabs responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback. =)
And what game style you prefer?

Star Wars The Last Dual Star Wars The Last Dual

I don't quite understand how i played but hey its starwars